Motor insurance of PASHA Insurance offers its customers a comprehensive insurance plan for motor vehicles.
A comprehensive motor insurance policy covers the following:
- Damage caused as a result of car accidents, fire, explosion, illegal actions of third parties, and a different set of risks;
- Damage resulting from hijacking and theft;
- Undue harm to the property and health of third parties;
- Damages to the health of the driver and passengers of the insured vehicle as a result of an accident;
- Payment of expenses for treatment of injuries resulting from a car accident.
Motor Insurance in PASHA Insurance also provides customers with the additional benefits:
- The opportunity to include additional driver to the CASCO policy;
- Car storage location does not affect the premium of the CASCO policy;
- Information on the accidents under the CASCO policy is accepted round the clock;
- Company specialist is available to visit the accident scene to assist with the preparation of documents;
- Free towing of the vehicle on the occurrence of an insurance event;
- Ability to select the form of insurance indemnity as a transfer to an account of the person repairing the vehicle.
PASHA Insurance specialists developed a flexible system of discounts on registration of motor insurance contracts, as well as incentives for accident-free (no-claims) customers. Furthermore, the company offers the option of paying the insurance premium in installments.